Wednesday 20 June 2007

Joshua Bell Concert

For those of you who don't already know, we are planning to watch Joshua Bell play with MPO on Friday 13 July, which is the day before our weekend rehearsal. Anyone interested please tell me (David) ASAP, so I can book the tickets first. I'll be able to get student prices so tickets should cost RM15 I hope. The concert details are as follows:

Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
Matthias Bamert conductor
Joshua Bell violin

Date: Fri 13 Jul 07
Time: 8.30pm

Repertoire:
WAGNER Prelude: The Mastersingers
GLAZUNOV Violin Concerto in A minor (Op.82)
BRUCKNER Symphony No.6 in A

If you need my number, ask around.

*Important update: Tickets are RM15 for student, trouble is, I need to provide a student ID for every ticket I want to buy at that price. For example, if I want to buy 8 tickets I need to show 8 student cards. So all of you interested in going please arrange with me to pass your student cards to me when I go to KL. It doesn't have to be yours; you can use your brother's/sister's/friend's.

0 comments:

 

Tribal Council © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner