Tuesday 12 June 2007

Why Adelyn Loves Camp

Looks like Tiki's the only one who's blogged so far. Camp posts. Reading those posts brings me back to camp. And the most recent camp now feels like a freaking lifetime ago.

Like I've mentioned to a few people before, every time before camp I'll feel the pain of being away for my friends for the entire duration of camp. Yes, you're getting to know this first hand. Although I am highly aware of the amount of fun that I'll have during camp, it doesn't compensate for the fact that I'm going to be away from the usual set of friends at school/home/usual life.

But it all changes when I am at camp. It's fun fun fun!! And I am then sucked into a dream I never want to wake up from. Camp is a dream. It's an escape from responsibilities, pressure, the horrible schoolmates of yours to an escapade of something bliss. It's a week full of nothing but making music together, laughter, enjoying the company of friends and not to mention... agong's face. Oh yes, did I mention the strain of staying awake during daytime rehearsals(all because we stay up FAR too late at night) and only to find that when the clock hits 9pm, we become all alert?

And then I don't want to leave.

I don't want to go back to the hectic life of school, exams and studying.

Why? Simply because Tribal makes camp fun. It may seem a bit clique-ish, but I suppose it's our quiet comfort(to some extent) to know that we've got each other's backs. And yes, even if distance is a problem, we have those occasional Tribal convos online - brings back the fun we had during camp into our daily routine.

You know what? I don't care if this sounds like a sappy post...

but...

I love Tribal, the people in it. I love camp, because of the people there. You guys rock my world.

0 comments:

 

Tribal Council © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner