Tuesday 12 June 2007

UTP Tronoh Music Camp

Yes, I know it has been ages since the camp. Here are some of the photos for all of you to savour the memories of our first MPYO music camp at UTP. Remembering the horrid makan, the Unisex room, the Blackjack games and Hello Good Morning..


And our first photo..... Duncan posing.

The founding of the Tribe. Our inaugural Tribal Council. Clockwise from left: Ricky Maru, Addie, me, blur unknown person, Duncan, Jebat, Kit Leong and Lu Ee.

Kit Leong and me at lunch.

Kit Leong, me and Addie after Sectional rehearsals with NP.

Addie and her "curry puffs"

The pioneers of the Tribe. Duncan, Kit Leong, me, Jebat and Addie.

Don't smash my violin, Kit Leong!!

Lu Ee and me in Sectionals.

'Bit dark. We all look like Myles. Haha..
Me, Addie and Aliff.

Tribal for the album!
Front Row: Jia rong, Jebat, Addie, David, Alphie.
Back Row: Kit Leong, Me and Brien

Front Row: Jia Rong, Jebat, Addie, David, Alphie.
Back Row: Kit Leong, me, Brien.

Tribal Council!

Jebat, Kah Yan and Jia Rong.

Sorry-Jebat-I-forgot-her-name, Kelly, Addie and me.

The Tribal at lunch.
Aldrich, Eben, me and Addie. and our violins, of course.

Kit Leong playing his ass off.

A few of us attempting to play that stupid, stupid Mozart Serenade with Kelly. I was supposed to perform it, but I didn't practice.

Hello, girls... Mabel, Su Yin, Jia Rong, Lu Ee and Kelly.

Hello, boys... David, Kit Leong and Jebat.

Kelly and the boys .

Addie, Jebat and me at the Room of Mirrors for the Conducting Class.

In a game of massive Heart-Attack!

Alphie, Duncan, Kit Leong, Su Yin, and mak cik Kelly.

Duncan and Addie's middle finger.

The view of some members of the Tribe who sit at the back of the orchestra- Mabel, Kah Yan.

Lu Ee and the rest of the orchestra.

The tribe at the amazing UTP library.

Duncan, Kelly, Kames and Jebat lining up at the Barbecue.

Kelly, Eben, Brien, James, Su yin, me, Lu Ee and Duncan

From Left: Kelly, Ebem Brien, Jebat, Addie, Kit Leong, James, Su Yin, me, Lu Ee, Duncan

Clockwise from left: Brien, Kelly, Jebat, Kit Leong, Me, James, Su Yin, Duncan, Addie (face censored, middle finger not) and Lu Ee.

Su Yin, Addie and Lu Ee.

Blackjack!

Me, Tchaikovsky- I mean Jae Sern, Nami and Addie.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your thetribalcouncil.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

 

Tribal Council © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner